Software development for industrial machines- Intern
Location: East Lansing, MI
Fraunhofer USA, Inc. Center for Coatings and Diamond Technology, located on the campus of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, is seeking highly motivated, reliable and technically competent individuals to join our engineering team as software development interns.
This is a paid part-time position. Applicants should be willing to start training immediately and, if selected, may be given the option to continue the internship during the fall semester. Scheduling is negotiable: we are very familiar with students’ class requirements. Interns may also get credit for their experience depending on the college’s curriculum requirements.
- Software development for industrial and lab scale machine control in Labview and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Labview and Visual Studio which exceeds classwork
- Understanding of serial communication (RS 232, RS485)
- Willingness to consider a long-term (1 year+) commitment
- Willing to work 15+ hours/week during the semester
Fraunhofer USA is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is a federal contractor.